Feel like things have been so busy lately.
I haven't blogged. I haven't scrapped, made cards or knitted. This is my busiest time of the year at my work and I'm coasting until May when I finish the semester and have shorter work weeks to look forward to. There are some perks to working two jobs.
So I need some direction to my blogging today. Lists always help me! So here goes...
Things I am looking forward to:
- the rain stopping here in New England. Looking forward to 60's and 70's later this week.
- my guy's birthday this weekend.
- shopping on Thursday for his birthday.
- getting my Pampered Chef order soon. Just went to a party tonight.
- planting my container garden on the balcony.
- getting a new bedspread for our bedroom. I want something neat, clean and bright. Less busy then the one we have now.
- going to the gym tomorrow. Love having that routine back.
- taking more photos. Realized I only took a handful this past month.
- reading on the balcony. When. the. rain. stops.
But it will end. I know it will. And it does make me appreciate the warm, sunny days that much more. There are positives to it.
...looking forward to a dryer day tomorrow?!