Presque Isle, ME ~ Memorial Day Weekend 2009
Today I am grateful for...
- a beautiful day off from work.
- money in the bank to pay the unexpected amt of taxes I owe.
- extra days off this week.
- my education.
- time to make cards yesterday.
- my stamp & paper collection.
- my board certification as an art therapist.
- knitting to relax my busy, over-thinking mind.
- yellow. a color I never appreciated before.
- spring being on its way in New England.
- an apartment with nice morning sun.
- scented candles...current favorite is "Dune Grass" from Yankee Candles.
- use of my arms and legs.
- feeling better.
- future milestones to look forward to.
- upbeat music.
- Netflix DVD's to look forward to (thanks to my sister!)