Tuesday, March 30, 2010

rain rain go away

March 2008


Feel like things have been so busy lately.

I haven't blogged. I haven't scrapped, made cards or knitted. This is my busiest time of the year at my work and I'm coasting until May when I finish the semester and have shorter work weeks to look forward to. There are some perks to working two jobs.

So I need some direction to my blogging today. Lists always help me! So here goes...

Things I am looking forward to:
  • the rain stopping here in New England. Looking forward to 60's and 70's later this week.
  • my guy's birthday this weekend.
  • shopping on Thursday for his birthday.
  • getting my Pampered Chef order soon. Just went to a party tonight.
  • planting my container garden on the balcony.
  • getting a new bedspread for our bedroom. I want something neat, clean and bright. Less busy then the one we have now.
  • going to the gym tomorrow. Love having that routine back.
  • taking more photos. Realized I only took a handful this past month.
  • reading on the balcony. When. the. rain. stops.
Good Lord! The RAIN HAS TO GO! I am not usually one to complain about the weather but this is getting old. I'm a New Englander. I love a good snowstorm. But this winter has been a dud. Very little snow but SO much rain. And now that it is officially Spring I am having Spring fever and want to take walks outside, start planting my containers etc. But we have been having torrential rains, flooding and wind off and on for weeks.

But it will end. I know it will. And it does make me appreciate the warm, sunny days that much more. There are positives to it.

Anyhow...

...looking forward to a dryer day tomorrow?!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails