- I forgot my mom didn't have school today so I showed up at my parent's at 6:30 am to spend the day with my dad. I got to spend some time with both of them!
- For the walks I have taken with dad over the past few days. Each day he gets a little stronger. We'll find out this week what steps need to be taken next.
- For my friends. New and old. I am grateful for my group of girlfriends from high school. It seems that our connections increase as we get older and the challenges get bigger.
- I am also grateful for the friends I have made through this blog. I feel as though I have known these girls for so long and yet we have never met. I appreciate thier kind words and the creative inspirations they share on thier blogs.
- That Trader Joes has such beautiful flowers at such a reasonable price.
- I found Trader Joe's Salt & Pepper potato chips (thanks to my brother!)...mmmmm.....
- I can be assertive.
- For my warm apartment.
- To hear old family stories about the personalities and relationships that have shaped who I am and where I came from.
Though I kind of cheated when I bought the yarn for my sister's presents.
Anyhow. I will share photos in a day or two.