Friday, June 4, 2010

Day 4: slow

Rice Krispie Treats

Taking it easy today. Slow. Not feeling 100% physically. Did a few errands this a.m. Post Office for stamps. Mailed off something for my guy. Vacuumed. Cleaned the bathroom. Washed a handknit sweater. Lots of little "things to do." Sat outside for awhile and worked on my sweater and another more challenging knitting project for awhile. Enjoyed the sun. Then made some Rice Krispie Treats! Haven't made them in a long time and forgot how good they are. My plan is to give half the batch to my little sister when I pick her up later at her new apartment. So proud of her! We are going to see the Sex & The City movie later. A chick flick and maybe a quick bite to eat. I'm looking forward to it.

Happy Friday!

1 comment:

knitseashore said...

I love your new banner, and I'm enjoying your journaling. It must be hard for you and your guy to be away -- you have so much free time for all the things you love to do, yet somehow you don't enjoy it. I hope you had fun with your sister, and knitting is providing some therapy too in the meantime.

Do you like the Julia Cameron books? They are therapy for creative people, I think. I'm doing book #2 this summer.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails