Thursday, June 3, 2010

Day 3: in progress

This is what I have so far for my Mondo Cable Cardi. It was started during a winter knit-a-long and it continues! I am starting a summer knit-a-long soon and I really want to get further with this sweater. I love it. Love the yarn. But I'm getting bored. It's a lot of knitting. I am learning a lot as I go though. Today I got a few more rows done. I need to finish up the body so I can do the bottom edge and get the sleeves started. It is probably a little more than 1/2 done all-in-all. I see mistakes in some spots but overall not too bad!

I'm not feeling too well tonight and I was hoping to work on the sweater some more but I'm just not up to it. Maybe tomorrow? Today I took a few minutes to go to my LYS and pick up some Soak for another sweater that needs to be washed. I came out with the newest issue of Vogue Knitting and a new book: Happy Hooker. I would really love to learn more about crocheting.

I feel like I have a million projects!

Yikes!

But... I'm liking this photo-a-day thing. It is allowing me to reflect on my day with a photo and a few words. Helps me to think about my day and focus on little parts of my day.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails