Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Day 2: Work

An average day-in-the-life of an Art Therapist. Nothing exciting today. Tried to catch up with some work since it was an extended long weekend for me. Reading about addiction and creativity to prepare for some groups. Having a regular day. Feeling a little off today in a few ways. Some inspiring moments and some frustrating. Most of the frustations had nothing to do with my work and more to do with some other issues.

After work I did a few errands and visited my family and then took a walk near the ocean. Cleared my mind. Took photos like a tourist. Took in the ocean air. Fog. Flowers. The statues. The American flags lining the walk. So today I am actually including two photos instead of one. Two photos will better sum up my day.

Happy Wednesday!

1 comment:

Sarah Coggins said...

Hope those frustrations are gone today. Love the photo of the flags. It looks cold and windy, but also very peaceful to me.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails