Sunday, May 23, 2010

good deals

Got some great deals at my LSS's annual yard sale! These stamps all together cost maybe $15....plus I also got a bunch of paper, stickers, clear stamps,....for only $17. Not bad! After going to the yard sale I headed out of state to go do some outlet shopping. Summer clothes. Had fun but now I'm exhausted. Yesterday was an equally - if not longer - day. We went to my little brother's College graduation a few hours away. It was a nice day but tiring. I'm ready to crash!

Tomorrow I am off and hoping to play around with some of my new goodies a bit. I have a craft fair to get ready for next weekend and I'd like to make a few more cards to sell...

Well...enough for now...
Happy Sunday!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Wow! Great find! Gotta love those scrapbook yard sales.. ;)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails