Today I am going to do my monday gratitudes with pictures....
1. I am grateful I got to see these beautiful wild Lily of the Valley flowers on my walk today.
2. I am grateful for those who have served during this week leading up to Memorial Day.
3. I am grateful I grew up here...
4. I am grateful for this guy who I met four years ago next week by some twist of fate.
5. I am grateful to have been able to see my little brother graduate from college this past weekend with honors.
6. I am grateful to have an outdoor space with our apartment so that I can grow things and enjoy the sun.
7. I am grateful that I got to have this "little" dog for 10 years before we lost her. She has been gone almost 4 years and it seems like yesterday. I miss her but am so grateful for her memory. You can learn a lot from a dog about how to live.
8. I am grateful to have the opportunity to sell my cards again this coming weekend and my dad will be joining me to sell his prints too!