little clay house I made as in art class as a child
Monday Gratitudes: I want to start with this. I was doing this weekly but got off track. It was such a positive way to start the week and change my mind set.
Today I am grateful for:
- a beautiful Christmas.
- being a kid again with video games.
- a new art project to work on.
- access to great art supplies and a little extra $ to buy them.
- my friends.
- dark chocolate.
- a camera that although it is old, has lasted me so long and still works well.
- red grapefruit.
- the scent of pine.
- my plants.
I have so many things I want to do on this week off. I usually do. I have my 7 Gypsies Printers tray calendar project to do. I might start that tonight. Also want to start knitting my sister some of the Bella Mitts I made. She asked me for a pair...also hoping to make it to my LSS crop this week. I have never been. I'm eagerly awaiting for some pictures in the mail. I ordered for Oct/Nov/and part of Dec. Didn't get some Dec pictures developed accidentally. They'll have to be in my next order.
Also have been completely regressing to childhood when I first played Super Mario Brothers. Cary got me a Wii and that game for Christmas! So fun. We have been playing and having so much fun....last night I also bought Animal Crossing. Seems kid-like and a little complicated but my boss loves it! And she is not a video game person.
So here's what is on my vacation agenda today:
- Look through my new crockpot cookbook and find 2 recipes to buy for and make later this week.
- Start assembling part of my printer tray calendar project.
- Hopefully get my new cell phone in the mail and activate it! A great upgrade from my current phone...
- drink my coffee slowly.
- a walk? and or muscle conditioning at the gym.
- Barnes & Noble for a wall calendar and 2010 organizer. And maybe a book to read.
- Put my knitting needles in their new case and organize my knitting project basket a bit.