Monday, November 16, 2009

monday gratitudes

my old harlick skates. They were my first brand-new pair when I was in high school.
Today I am grateful for....
  • Being invited to go skating Saturday and watch a fearless 4-year old learn to skate for the first time. So wonderful to be a part of that. Skating was my sport for 10+ years and I miss it. But...dont' remember my skates every hurting that bad (except when I'd get a new pair and needed to break them in!)
  • The knitting circle I go to on sundays. A great group of women. Funny and thoughtful.
  • The art therapists that answered my call and have been coming to speak to my classes about their important work. Up to this point, in most cases, I'm the only art therapist my students have met!
  • This New England wierd, spring-like weather in November.
  • Cary being able to share Thanksgiving with his family this year. I will be with him. For me it will be my first Thanksgiving ever "away from home" and I'm a little sad about it to be honest. But it will be nice and it is important he do this.
  • Hot coffee
  • My camera - as much as I want a new one this one has lasted many years and captured so many memories.
  • Understanding.
  • Time to work on a bunch of layouts this weekend...can't wait to post them later this week.
  • Buying myself several months of Cocoa Daisy kits for my Birthday this September. I just extended the membership by 3 months. It is such a treat each month and it has simplified my process so I actually get some work done instead of pouring over my supplies trying to decide what to use.
  • Time to paint last week (see my last post). Will make more time this week.
  • Love.
  • My parents.

Happy monday!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails