Saturday, November 14, 2009

a little art therapy


Prescribed myself a little art therapy this week. Just a few hours after work one night. Worked on two canvases. The other is unfinished and is just collaged with patterned paper so far. This one is hand painted with a little nest image I like to draw sometimes. The coloring is a little off in the picture. In real life it isn't quite so yellow. I like how it came out!

Today I'm off to go ice skating. Haven't gone in years. I used to figure skate as a kid...for about 10 years +. So I pulled my old skates out of the closet and I'm meeting an old friend and her little girl for about an hour. Then to the movies with Cary and maybe my brother. It is a rainy, windy day here so that will be perfect.

I'm off...
Happy Saturday!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails