Sunday, November 22, 2009

layouts

Here are a few layouts using my October and November Cocoa Daisy kits. Had fun with them. Only used a few other accents I already had in my stash...I'm enjoying getting these kits because it is simplifying things for me and allowing me to just create.


Balcony Garden: mostly the Nov kit. The tag and clip with the birds is from Making Memories Vintage Findings. The journaling rubon I've had in my stash forever and finally found a layout to use it on. I love the pearl brads and the pretty ribbon in the kit for Nov.

A Night Out: Used some pieces from the Sept kit on this layout as well. Kept it kind of simple cause I had so many pictures I wanted to use. Hand lettered "RENT" because I didn't have the right alphas to use.


OCS: above are page 1 and 2 of a two-page layout I did. I had purchased the paper awhile ago knowing I wanted to use it for these photos. I only used some ribbon and a postcard stamp from the kits on these layouts. Alphas, words and the postcard chipboard were from my stash.

Summer Sweater: This is my favorite layout I did. It was also the first I did. I tried to challenge my use of color. I have always loved bright blue and red. Used the October kit. The fashion motifs were perfect! Used some accents from other kits.

Free Spirit: This was the last layout I did. Very simple. I only used paper from the kit and the "Free Spirit" rubon is one I've had forever and wanted the perfect place to use it and this worked.

Off to enjoy the day. It's been a busy week and weekend so I just want to lay low and relax today...
Happy Sunday!

1 comment:

Sarah Coggins said...

Gorgeous layouts! I love all the photos. The lace trim in the sweater layout is the perfect touch - still in awe that you knitted that. Hope you've been able to relax and enjoy your day. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails