Today I am grateful for...
- Beach days with mom.
- Hearing Kevin Youkilis speak saturday about the importance of people being aware of the issue of teen suicide...it isn't talked about enough.
- 10 more days til my guy is home!
- The connections I have been able to maintain with family and friends all over the world through places like Facebook. It has a lot of negatives sure...but it is nice to be able to see and hear how all these people who have impacted me in some way are doing.
- Good books to read. I'm reading Gone With the Wind. I started it as a teenager but didn't get far...but now I love it! I can visualize Tara and the Magnolia trees....
- My Dad's handiness at fixing anything.
- A sunny apartment.
- The beautiful job Michael's did framing my large drawing.
Well...I'm off to the beach. Later I may try and post some of the layouts I started at my friend's house on Saturday. It's been awhile since I scrapped. They aren't complete but almost...