How can this be called a weed? - May 2009
Highlights of my day today...
- Spent the day at CKC-Manchester in NH today. This is my 3rd year. I go alone and it's great because I can wonder around as much as I want! I got some great stuff and only spent about $40 on scrapping stuff. But now I'm too tired to get started! I can't wait to start! It's been almost 5 months since I last scrapped.
- A strawberry-rasberry-orange smoothie.
- Yellow tulips from Trader Joes.
- Comfort food I made last night - Tuna Casserole. I was starving when I got home at 4:00pm so I had some early dinner! I used to hate this recipe as a kid but recently started making it and I love it.
- Puppies Behind Bars - was profiled on Oprah. What an amazing organization. Check it out!
- Time reflecting on my sister's upcoming graduation. She is getting her Associate's in Travel/Tourism. I am so proud of her and picked her up a few gifts at Barnes & Noble.
- Excited to be going out for lunch/dinner with friends tomorrow before our fundraiser for Relay-for-Life at a paint-your-own-pottery place in town.