- For the colorful quilt I took out of storage and washed for our bed. It makes me happy.
- To be blocking the baby sweater I need to get finished! The end is in sight...
- To have today off from work.
- To have my family close-by.
- For coffee.
- To have a little money in the bank.
- For plants and flowers.
- For the knitting circle on Sundays.
- For Cheerios.
- That my camera still works a little.
- For the color Spring green in nature, yarn, papers, clothes. It is a color I'm drawn to lately.
- For yellow tulips.
- Cary is getting some time with his friends in Maine.
- To be going to Maine next weekend with him.
- For four day weekends while school is out....it is luxury!
I'm off to do some laundry, drink some coffee, knit and maybe do a layout. I'm waiting for some pictures to come today from Scrapbook Pictures.