Today I am grateful...
- Cary and I just got tickets to see Sara Evans in August! We never do stuff like that.
- I'm going to work at the college today and it's opening day at Fenway.
- for my friend who I had lunch with yesterday.
- for the knitting group I go to on Sundays...laughing, relaxation,...
- for coffee.
- I only owe a small amount on my taxes. It could be worse. (this is a hard gratitude...I was so hoping to get money back to by a new camera...but it was my own fault/mistake)
- for a knitting project to focus on.
- that Cary is home and for his dedications and sacrifices.
- to have enough...money, food, love.
- for jelly beans...the Jelly Belly kind!