Wednesday, February 18, 2009

update

So I'm in the midst of doing laundry and running the dishwasher. I feel like chores never end. I haven't even really sat down since I got home from work today...rush home, cook dinner, go to the gym, start laundry, load dishwasher, organize some things since the exterminator came today. I can't wait to just sit on the couch, watch TV and knit.

Things are still ongoing here. I don't know when it will end. Last night I had a meltdown...had dinner with a friend and felt better. Today I'm refocused but frustrated with some issues.

Anyhow...who wants to hear all this junk? I don't want to even keep thinking about it all.

I have been diligently working on my knitting and gotten hooked up with ravelry.com. A very fun website. Similar to what two peas is for scrapbooking. I have about a 1/2 inch and the ties to finish on a Bainbridge Scarf...a very fun and easy pattern. I bought the yarn to make a second one. I also finished all of Emily Falconbridge's 52 Q except the newest one. This weekend I might try and borrow my sister's camera and take some pictures of these projects. I hate having picture-less posts :(

Well....one more load of laundry and then I'm sitting on my %** on the couch until I fall asleep!

Goodnight!

1 comment:

toners said...

I've been thinking about you this week, Emily...(((hugs)))

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails