Sunday, February 15, 2009

thinking optimistically spring


1. focus on the earliest signs of spring, 2. Signs of Spring, 3. Signs of Spring!, 4. 春の予感/sign of spring, 5. Dainty Tea Cups, 6. Tulips in Vase, 7. Hello Batman, Robin Calling!, 8. Clover, 9. Easter Cupcakes

The sun coming in the window is making me think Spring today.

I had a wonderful day yesterday. Tried to leave the "junk" behind me and just enjoy the day. Today I'm feeling more cautiously optimistic. I think the extermination issue might be greatly improved. I hesitate to say it's "behind me" though. It is a little difficult to determine when it is definately gone. The exterminator comes for a follow up treatment this wednesday. We still have all our stuff bagged....

Therefore...I still haven't done any scrapping or cardmaking. Boo!

I have been knitting though! A lot. It's easy to just pull out the one project and work. Easier than digging through bags of scrapbook stuff that is hard to find. I can't wait to have it all settled into my desk again.

Today or tomorrow I might go to Best Buy and check out the camera I'm eyeing. I am hesitating to buy it yet. It's a lot of money. Plus I want to try my old camera with my sister's USB cord and see if that is the issue. But....I really love the new camera I'm eyeing....

Well...off to do a little knitting. Will spend some time with Cary before he goes off to work. Then I'm visiting my parent's, getting a few things at the grocery store and going to a knitting group at my LYS for a bit.

Happy Sunday!

5 comments:

Sarah Coggins said...

Beautiful mosaic! Trying to think spring here too. It's mid-50s but feels so cold after the mid-70s of last week.

I started a new knitting project this weekend - a baby blanket. :)

Gabrielle said...

Great photos. I'm looking forward to Spring too! :)

Jen Mc said...

I LOVE this! I feel like it should be spring, but alas... :) Thanks for sharing that.
How is your knitting coming along?

Heather said...

I'm feeling the need for spring too. It was nice (relatively) the past two days but today is colder. But sunny. Figures. I don't want to push you into purchasing a new camera but I am bummed that you can't post your 52Q cards. I am behind. I've only done one! Maybe this weekend I'll get caught up!

toners said...

This is a beautiful collection of photos! So refreshing! Hang in there...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails