Saturday, September 13, 2008

saturday

My vase of the sea lavender I mentioned in my last post. Not the greatest picture and it is hard to see the detail of the flower...tiny, purple...lacy.


Hi everyone! I'm in the midst of 3 loads of laundry...almost there! Trying to motivate my lazy self to walk to 2 minutes down to the little gym and work out. Need to work off all that chocolate cake! Today has been a day of errands. Grocery store, Target, etc. Finally dropped off some donations of boxes of books and bags of clothes at the Salvation Army. It was begining to look like I live in my car with all that stuff in there. This weekend is low key. Tonight I hope to make some cards, maybe order some pictures online and do a layout. At Target today I found this...


Making Memories page kit from thier Passport collection. Thinking I want to use this kit as the basis for a mini board book of my summer. I have a small board book I've literally had for years and didn't know what I wanted to do with it. I think it'll be cute. Now...I need to decide on the pictures and get them ordered/printed.


Like I need another project...


I have so many half finished!


I will leave you with this funny picture of my birthday cake Cary made me...where he prematurely aged my with 39 candles. Yes 39. We are lucky the smoke detector didn't go off! It tastes yummy!!!



Have a nice weekend everyone!

2 comments:

Jen Mc said...

I'm not the only one with a million half-finished projects? Whew! ;)
Enjoy that kit - it looks fantastic!

mborrero said...

thank you for sharing... the cake.. delicious

namaste
melina
living creating & appreciating
my blog
I design for Color Me Daisy
Haute Artist Instructor
Everything Scrapbooks and Stamps DT member

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails