Sunday, September 14, 2008

a laugh and thoughts about fall

My sister gave me this card for my birthday. Cracked me up! Love it. Even considering putting it in a little frame because it makes me laugh.


Anyway...

I love fall. Everything about it. The smell in the air. The cool nights. The colors. Orange-red-gold-brown-rust. School starting. Apples. Cider. Pumpkins. Comfort food. Apple pies baking. The fair. Everything. Fall makes me so grateful to live in New England. So at the store today I picked up this issue of Country Living...



This magazine is a source of inspiration for me for my apartment, cards and layouts. I love the colors and ideas. Especially their fall issue. I also left the store with a 1/2 gallon of cider. I only went in for a dozen eggs! One of my favorite things about fall is relaxing with a cup of hot cider. Mmmm. I prefer the cider from our local apple orchard but I haven't made my first trip there yet. Maybe next weekend.

Well...off to read some blogs, my magazine and hopefully take some time working at my art "station!"

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails