- walked over 2 miles with Cary after his run and made it to a gym class!
- didn't do any art yet today.
- sent my younger sister off to Europe...I am so jealous. She's going to Italy and Ireland with friends.
- took a long route home from the gym tonight and took photos of this beautiful evening view...
- recovered from killing another giant evil spider yesterday. Alone. Without help from Cary. Where are they coming from! Yikes.
- played with Cary's "pretend" dog. The one I posted about a month or so ago. It follows him on his walks and then plays catch in our yard. It was almost like having a real dog for a few hours!
- grilled some veggies and hot dogs for dinner. An encore of the steak tips and grilled veggies we had last night. But hey, can't afford steak every night!
- looked a little at my new magazine which I highly recommend...such inspiration just looking at these artist's spaces...
- am looking forward to my cookie dough ice cream cone I'm going to make next!
- am really tired but loving being on vacation. Trying hard to not let myself get too caught up in chores. A struggle. I have trouble relaxing with junk around. (Its the OCD, Virgo in me)
Conomo Point, Essex, MA
picture from www.clothpaperscissors.com
- hope to do some art!
- want to go out on a schooner in the harbor...
- want to sit outside and read.
We'll see what else tomorrow brings!