Saturday, April 12, 2008

a weekend for me

I have had so much fun last night and today! Last night I went to the "Yarn Tasting" at Butterfly Yarns with my Mom and left with some yarn to make a summer tank. My goal has been to make something I can wear that isn't a scarf...I will need Mom's help with part of it though. I bought a yummy espresso brown yarn with gold flecks...I think it will be much more flattering than the color shown with the pattern. In the store they had one in a dark purple. It was gorgeous.

Today I took myself shopping in Kittery, ME. Outlets. I got some pants and Spring-y sweaters, etc. Also found something to wear to graduation which I'm excited about. A black wrap dress with 3/4 sleeves. I love it! I am a little bummed though since everything is a size larger than I was wearing. With everything going on I have put myself and exercise on the back burner. I'm dissapointed and don't want to back track on all the hard work I've done in regards to health over the past few years. I need to get back on my schedule. I think that's also why I've been getting sick more often lately. I need to make it a priority.

Hopefully tomorrow I'll get to work on a mini-book I want to start and the knitting project and I'll try and post some picts. And...I will make myself walk as long as the weather cooperates...maybe even if it doesn't. I don't need to be making excuses.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails