Tuesday, March 18, 2008

sad

I have been having a day where I feel overwhelmed with everything. One of those days where you feel like running away and throwing your day planner in the ocean. Then I checked my Myspace and heard that a high school friend just lost her Dad last night. He was my Dad's age. Too young. 60's. and I stopped. I feel like crying. For her. For the thought of losing my Dad. For the fact that I feel selfish letting all the unimportant CRAP get to me. It's not important. When I see my Dad later I'm giving him a big, overdue hug. My heart is going out to my old friend. We haven't seen each other or spoken in years but I feel so sad for her. She is an only child and they were a close family. I spent a February vacation with them skiing in Canada when we were Juniors in High School. It is hard to believe. Sending thoughts and prayers her way and her for her mother.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails