Friday, February 1, 2013

spaghetti face

This spaghetti face is helping her momma this week that is for sure. So I have mentioned this week that I am concerned about a serious medical issue with a person I love dearly. They say things happen in threes. Yesterday I was told I am being laid off from my art therapy job of 9 years. Truthfully I have been feeling burnt out there for quite some time. But I wanted to leave on my terms. And we can't afford it. I have a second job where I teach but it isn't enough to cover the bills. Ugh. There is a chance I will be working in a medical office...nothing to do with my training but it will be ok. A change of pace possibly. I just hope that this is it and I don't get a 3rd "surprise." I've had enough for one week.

My husband has National Guard drill this weekend so I'm on sweetpea duty solo. I'm hoping that I get some scrapping time tomorrow night. Tonight I'm just to exhausted physically and emotionally. No one in this house slept last night. I didn't because I couldn't shut my brain off after the events at work. But then the baby was awake at odd hours. Turns out today she has some very sharp teeth cutting through. Poor baby! What timing.

Here's to a good night's sleep!

1 comment:

Jen Mc said...

HUGS!!!!!!!! Hang in there! I hate the "three" theory...always worries me. No more surprises!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails