Tuesday, January 29, 2013

rollercoaster

my sweetpea reading

Life is a rollercoaster. And not the fun kind. I'd kinda like to get off now. I mentioned yesterday that I am worried about an important person in my life who is dealing with a reoccurance of cancer. Well...the surgery is postponed and chemo will be starting asap. Ugh. I just don't have many words today. I am hoping to sign off and do some scrapbooking as my art therapy tonight. Unfortunately it had to wait until all the evening chores were finished after getting home from work. Now I can try and relax for a bit before I crash. But before I go I'll share a few more random photos that I love...

tiny pink chucks

who me?

cheerio love

my favorite place

one of my favorite people
Thank you for reading. Hoping to catch up on everyone's posts in a day or two.

Emily

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails