Monday, May 9, 2011

monday gratitudes

Today I am grateful for....
  • Having a medical test/procedure done that I wasn't looking forward to...that has likely warded off future serious issues.
  • The symptoms that lead to the medical test....little signals that something was off.
  • My dad
  • Itunes
  • Trying new foods...like the sushi above! I still can't do the raw fish but I love cucumber, avacado,...
  • Good news Cary got in the news. A possible amazing opportunity.
  • Saturday morning breakfast out and a walk at the local apple orchard.
  • My mom's humor.
  • Time to paint.
  • Native American Proverbs.
  • Tulips
  • Windchimes
  • Bacon and Eggs for dinner.
  • Being able to run 1 and a 1/2 miles now without stopping...or passing out!
  • The end of school for the year!
  • Long weekends in the summer.
  • Finding a parking spot at the apartment.
  • New magazines in the mail.
I am hoping to get back into the Shoot & Edit challenges this week. I have been so busy with school...grading, etc. And other stuff....

That is my goal.

Happy Monday!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails