Monday, September 27, 2010

monday gratitudes


Today I am grateful for...
  • The Roasted Chicken and Lemon Herbed Potatoes I made for dinner last night. The recipe was from Country Living Magazine and was soooo good! And it has fed us for two nights so far...tomorrow I will use some of the leftovers for a Mac & Cheese recipe in the same issue/article of the magazine.
  • Time to make some ATC's tonight for a swap coming up on Thursday. Played with all sorts of Halloween papers, images and themes.
  • Doctors and Surgeons.
  • A warm, comfortable, homey apartment.
  • Fall days.
  • Autumn Leaves candle from Yankee Candle.
  • A weekend in Maine coming up in a few weeks.
  • My family. Past and present connections, memories and future moments to come.
  • Tortilla chips and Salsa.
  • Pumpkins.
  • Jack-o-Lanterns.
  • Apple Picking.
  • Fall in New England.
  • My car stereo.
  • The television remote control. Seriously. What a pain to have to get up every five minutes to change the channel!
  • Support I don't have to go far for.
  • Art Therapy.
  • Self-advocacy.
  • Yarn. My stash and the possibilities it holds. Always exciting to find the perfect pattern for a favorite yarn.
  • Cool nights for sleeping.
  • Hot Apple Cider.
  • Fall decorations....here's my fall wreath. Actually we keep the same grapevine wreath up all year and I add and take things away each season. So it isn't anything fancy...but it is fun that it is always changing. And since we live in a small apartment it saves space to have one universal wreath instead of finding places to store one for each season.


1 comment:

knitseashore said...

Your dinner looks so delicious! I hope you are feeling well.

Our leaves are starting to look really colorful in just the past few days, and it does finally feel like fall.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails