Monday, July 5, 2010

monday gratitudes

hometown

It has been a nice 4th of July weekend all-in-all. Walked to the parade to meet friends and see the floats. Watched fireworks from our apartment balcony. Saw more fireworks on the 4th. Two beach days. My sister joined me and my mom for one today. Cookout at my parent's. Hamburgers. Watermelon. A delicious dessert by my mom...
...ice cream. Video games. Movies. An afternoon nap. All good holiday vacation stuff. So instead of writing a list.... this is my gratitude list for today! Hoping for many more fun, relaxing summer-like things this upcoming vacation week.

Happy Monday!

2 comments:

knitseashore said...

I hope you've been having a great vacation week! Lots of wonderful beach days this week for sure.

That dessert looks heavenly!

Marketing Gurl said...

I hope you are loving your vacation! I can't wait to see pics when you get back. I love seeing positive posts especially with my negative ones lately...you are motivating me! Also I started a new blog...www.powellmom.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails