Saturday, June 12, 2010

a beach-less day

Showing a sunny picture of my container garden. Today is panning out to be gloomy weather here in New England again. I was crossing my fingers for a few beach days. But that is not looking good :( Oh well. I just braved Macy's yesterday for new bathing suit shopping. A scary experience. I haven't bought a new suit in a few years. I gained weight this year and want more coverage until I my resumed exercise routine kicks in. I forgot how incredibly expensive a new bathing suit can be! Good Lord! I was going to get 2 but that idea changed when I got to the register. Even with sales and coupons it was kind of ridiculous.

Anyhow....now to figure out what to do with my beach-less day!

Happy Saturday!

1 comment:

Heather said...

I think you have the same weather out there that we have here. Rainy, dreary and gray. While I appreciate it for the plants and flowers I'd like a little sun for my disposition!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails