Friday, November 6, 2009

catching up

The Bella's Mittens I knit: you can find pattern on Ravelry.com fashioned after the Twilight movie.


What I have been up to lately:
  • Falling asleep so early at night (7:30pm last night)...like an old woman. Haven't been feeling well physically for a few months...no clear reason. Not terrible...just contributing to a feeling of been unmotivated.

  • A guest at a N. Maine Halloween Wedding which was fun and unique...elegant and eery at the same time. Candles. Jack-o-Lanterns. Dark red roses. Black. A Nightmare Before Christmas cake.

  • Work...work...work. Somewhat stressful waiting to see how the Governor's budget cuts may/will impact my clinical job.

  • Knitting. Finished my mittens... which I love! Can't wait for snow...

  • Ali McBeal on DVD. Hours and hours of laughter to go...

  • Attempting to get back to my exercise routine that I let slide when I got sick. Slowly...walked a few miles several times this week. Feels good to be back.


What I want to be up to this weekend:

  • A day with my sister tomorrow. Lunch and shopping. Overdue.

  • Knitting circle. I haven't been going lately....need some help with checking the guage on a hat I started last weekend. Knitting with beads...a whole new thing for me.

  • Vacuuming. Dusting. Cleaning up my apartment. Wierd but I like taking care of my home and I haven't been good with it lately. It makes me feel great to have a clean, organized house. Nesting comes out for me especially at this time of year.

  • Cupcakes to be baked.

  • Scrapping with my October Cocoa Daisy kit I haven't used yet.

  • Reading before bed.

  • Burning my Pumpkin candle.

  • Taking a walk in unseasonably warm weather we ar due to have on Sunday.

  • A quick trip to the apple orchard for some cortland apples and cider.


Happy Friday!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails