What I have been up to lately:
- Falling asleep so early at night (7:30pm last night)...like an old woman. Haven't been feeling well physically for a few months...no clear reason. Not terrible...just contributing to a feeling of been unmotivated.
- A guest at a N. Maine Halloween Wedding which was fun and unique...elegant and eery at the same time. Candles. Jack-o-Lanterns. Dark red roses. Black. A Nightmare Before Christmas cake.
- Work...work...work. Somewhat stressful waiting to see how the Governor's budget cuts may/will impact my clinical job.
- Knitting. Finished my mittens... which I love! Can't wait for snow...
- Ali McBeal on DVD. Hours and hours of laughter to go...
- Attempting to get back to my exercise routine that I let slide when I got sick. Slowly...walked a few miles several times this week. Feels good to be back.
What I want to be up to this weekend:
- A day with my sister tomorrow. Lunch and shopping. Overdue.
- Knitting circle. I haven't been going lately....need some help with checking the guage on a hat I started last weekend. Knitting with beads...a whole new thing for me.
- Vacuuming. Dusting. Cleaning up my apartment. Wierd but I like taking care of my home and I haven't been good with it lately. It makes me feel great to have a clean, organized house. Nesting comes out for me especially at this time of year.
- Cupcakes to be baked.
- Scrapping with my October Cocoa Daisy kit I haven't used yet.
- Reading before bed.
- Burning my Pumpkin candle.
- Taking a walk in unseasonably warm weather we ar due to have on Sunday.
- A quick trip to the apple orchard for some cortland apples and cider.