Saturday, October 24, 2009

saturday and a card


My sister asked me if I could make her a Halloween card to send to her friend who is in England. This was the first card I've made in awhile. I used a variety of stamps, rhinestones, inked paper, and pp squares. It was fun to put together. I had good intentions to make a bunch for friends this year but I haven't been up to it.
Tonight I have an odd costume party/Girl's Night. I have to come up with a recipe that involves pasta...that includes desserts. One of my friend's sister has this Pasta Party every year and we are going this year. I am not motivated to make something. I might end up at the grocery store buying plain old pasta salad! It should be interesting!
Happy Saturday!

1 comment:

Heather said...

Cute card! As usual I'm envious of your knitting creations. I'm working on a super soft and fuzzy scarf. It's knit, knit, and more knit. I get anxious and overwhelmed by knitting patterns!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails