Saturday, September 19, 2009

fall day


Hello.

I have not been a good bloger in the last few months. Few posts. No layouts. Really very few projects. Blah! That is not good. I guess I have been focused on other things aside from my art stuff. That isn't entirely terrible but I do want to try and do some this weekend. I have been spending time with Cary which is wonderful but also being a worrier about things I don't need to allow to consume my mind and time.

A fall weekend! At least today will be. Hoping for some apple picking and apple pie. And tomorrow I want to make a roast beef dinner. My mom always did that growing up for Sunday Dinner. I love the smell cooking for hours.
I came home from work tired last night. Cary had cleaned the bathroom, vacuumed, mopped the floors and took out the trash. What a guy! I am lucky.

Here's to hoping I have some cards or a layout to post later this weekend. I am dying to use my Cocoa Daisy kit goodies!

Happy Saturday!

1 comment:

Jen Mc said...

Many of us have been busy - no apologies. :) I'm glad you're getting to spend time together and that is SO much more important!
HUGS!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails