Monday, August 31, 2009
Today I am Grateful for...
1. The long drive to/from my brother's college talking to them and listening to music.
2. Home-made Beef Stew for dinner.
3. Money to buy the bottled water needed during my cities "boil water" order.
4. Gas in my car.
5. Two steady paychecks.
6. A fun day to look forward to at work tomorrow.
7. The start of the semester this week with two year's experience behind me.
8. Fresh late summer air.
10. Blueberry Pie
11. Tomatos growing on my plant.
12. Bottled water.
13. A funny book to read: Twenties Girl by Sophie Kinsella
14. Time alone sometimes.
15. Time with those I love sometimes.
That's all for today! Off to eat my dinner and sit outside and read before it gets dark. Back to work tomorrow...