Tuesday, July 7, 2009

vacation...day 5





Day 5 of my vacation and it's raining. But spent a day to myself and had fun so far anyway. Went out to breakfast at my favorite place and then walked around a neighboring town I don't usually get to...felt like I was away. Every store had gorgeous window boxes...even in the rain. Got a few small treats...a card to mail to Cary, a touristy sign for my kitchen and a soy lavender candle. Visiting not one but two yarn stores...left empty handed. On a budget this week and I really don't need to start another project. Plus I have knitting circle at my favorite yarn shop tonight.

Happy Tuesday!

2 comments:

Heather said...

Looks like a beautiful place even if there was rain! Glad to read that you are well! Sorry I've not been by for so long!

Jen Mc said...

Looks wonderful! Everyone needs a day to themselves now and then.
HUGS!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails