Today I am grateful...
- to have one more day of vacation before it's "back to reality!"
- the beach is so close.
- I have a free afternoon to work on some of the 52Q ATC's...I've fallen behind. And maybe a layout or two? It's been awhile...
- for coffee
- to have fresh flowers in my apartment today.
- it is only 25 more days before I see Cary's face.
- I have such a good relationship with my family.
- To have had laughs with my brother yesterday watching Season 1 of Malcom in the Middle.
- to be heading out for a morning at the beach with mom.
- for birds.
- to have a place to live.
- to have finally gotten one of my large drawings professionally framed so that it is preserved.
Off to the beach with my mom today!