Monday, July 13, 2009

monday gratitudes

The "River."


Today I am grateful...
  1. to have one more day of vacation before it's "back to reality!"

  2. the beach is so close.

  3. I have a free afternoon to work on some of the 52Q ATC's...I've fallen behind. And maybe a layout or two? It's been awhile...

  4. for coffee

  5. to have fresh flowers in my apartment today.

  6. it is only 25 more days before I see Cary's face.

  7. I have such a good relationship with my family.

  8. To have had laughs with my brother yesterday watching Season 1 of Malcom in the Middle.

  9. to be heading out for a morning at the beach with mom.

  10. for birds.

  11. to have a place to live.

  12. to have finally gotten one of my large drawings professionally framed so that it is preserved.


Off to the beach with my mom today!
Happy Monday!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails