- am a little lonely...no one is available to scrap tonight.
- visited my family and Dad gave me a pepper plant and a tomato plant.
- ran out of dirt to plant my new plants :(
- sat outside to read on my balcony...One for the Money by J. Evanovich.
- slept in.
- walked the boulevard.
- am missing Cary.
- am enjoying my Peonies from Trader Joe's.
- am looking forward to my LYS's knitting circle tomorrow.
- borrowed Season 1 of Breaking Bad from my brother.
- organized my clothes.
Feeling a little bored and lonely today. Restless. Had a nice visit with my family. Talked for awhile with my dad and watched tv with my mom for a bit. Chatted with my brother and sister. The apartment feels very empty today. Cary's back tomorrow but then leaving again later this week. How am I going to go 2 months? I have to get it together! How do women make it through a year + deployment? I know it will get easier. I am someone who has so many hobbies and interests that I love spending time alone. I have always loved it. But today it is feeling very alone...