Monday, June 29, 2009

gratitudes

Today I am grateful for:
  1. Strawberries and other strawberry goodies from the local orchard.
  2. Long weekends in the summer...luxury.
  3. The ability to send letters in the mail.
  4. Girl's Morning Out at my girlfriend's home yesterday...good food and chatting.
  5. Songs that make me cry, remember, and honor.
  6. The knitting circle...inspiration, laughs and conversation.
  7. My art supplies and belief in the creative process to heal.
  8. My mom.
  9. Barnes & Noble
  10. Fond childhood memories...so many people don't have these.
  11. My health.
  12. Not having to remember to water my plants with all this rain.
  13. A summer family reunion to look forward to in August.
  14. A clean apartment.

Off to mail Cary a new watch and letter at the post office, do a little laundry and clean. Then some more class prep and finally some relaxed knitting! Another rainy Monday and day off...

Happy Monday!

2 comments:

Sarah Coggins said...

Those strawberries look delicious! I so enjoy reading your gratitude lists. :) Hope you are having a great week!

toners said...

I love fresh berries at this time of the year :) Your list is great! Happy 4th of July to you, Emily!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails