- Strawberries and other strawberry goodies from the local orchard.
- Long weekends in the summer...luxury.
- The ability to send letters in the mail.
- Girl's Morning Out at my girlfriend's home yesterday...good food and chatting.
- Songs that make me cry, remember, and honor.
- The knitting circle...inspiration, laughs and conversation.
- My art supplies and belief in the creative process to heal.
- My mom.
- Barnes & Noble
- Fond childhood memories...so many people don't have these.
- My health.
- Not having to remember to water my plants with all this rain.
- A summer family reunion to look forward to in August.
- A clean apartment.
Off to mail Cary a new watch and letter at the post office, do a little laundry and clean. Then some more class prep and finally some relaxed knitting! Another rainy Monday and day off...