Here's what was good about today:
- Cary called me from OCS! It has been 14 days since we got to talk last. He also had a chance to email. The Army is keeping him very busy but he is healthy and good and has completed Phase 1 of OCS.
- Got to wear my 1st sweater today to the birthday party for my LYS! I love it and am so excited it fits.
- Spent the morning at the beach. Alone. Mom was going to come with me but she decided not to at the last minute. It was nice to be able to still go.
- Bought some yarn for a few new projects at the LYS's sale...a shawl, a lace scarf for my mom for Christmas and a helmet liner for charity.
- The sun was out (most of the time)!
- I can sleep in tomorrow...
Have a good evening!