Today I am grateful for...
- The chairs on my balcony so I can sit and read - enjoying the sun and my flowers.
- Lilacs at my parent's house.
- My mom.
- The fact that school is over, graduation was Saturday, and I now have a summer of long weekends and short work weeks.
- Pay day.
- The scent of fresh cut grass coming in the window.
- Scrapbooking supplies I have.
- My computer and internet.
- Cary being home.
Today I am beginning to have some inspiration for scrapping. It has been months. Since January when I had to pack up all my stuff. I recently sort of unpacked my desk and today was reading through my last 2 issues of CK. Getting ideas. For all those months I didn't really read my scrapping magazines because it just frustrated me that I couldn't really do any scrapping. But now I'm getting excited. My old scrapbooks are still packed. But that means I can give myself permission to start fresh. Start now with any subject, photo, event I want. Later I may order some photos of recent things.