Tuesday, March 31, 2009

today

So today was Phase I of "The Confrontation." A meeting with a senior manager of the apartment complex since we were getting nowhere with our direct complex manager. We got some answers...some things still are unanswered. We were informed of some adjustments to our upcoming lease renewal to allow us the option to break our lease when this problem is over if we decide to...since we can't move til it is over...and they are going to increase thier level of communication, etc....

Oh....and they won't be raising our rent.

Now to see what Phase II brings....

So glad to have that meeting over with though. When I am anxious, nervous or angry I feel it in my gut. I get so nauseous. Yuck. So after the meeting I went on the treadmill for a bit, made myself dinner and am now waiting for clothes in the dryer. Thanks so much to everyone who has left little kind thoughts. I know I'm vague on here about the problem we have been having and it is hard to really explain but I truly appreciate the kind words of encouragement. They mean a lot.

I hope this is all over soon. We are going on month 4 soon. 6 if you count the few months before we had an issue. I just want to live like a normal person again!

But...on to better and bigger things. I got tagged by my blog friend Toni :) For this one you need to:

Go to the photos folder on your computer.
Go to the seventh folder of
photos.
Go to the seventh photo.
Put the seventh photo on your blog
along with a description.
Invite seven friends to join.


Cary would love that his old friend "Ginger" is featured on my blog today! This is an old photo he has of his childhood dog. She was literally like his mom. His pal. For Christmas a few years ago I had scanned in his old picture and cropped and fixed it up a little. I had it printed out and framed for him. So now (when our apartment is normal) Ginger and my old dog Maddy sit on our entertainment center. Our little shrine to our furry friends who our playing up in dog heaven together!

So now, I'm tagging: Everyone! Anyone reading who wants to give this a try!

1 comment:

Jen Mc said...

Awwww - what a sweet picture! I'll take that tag...

If you want to e-mail me and "chat" feel free anytime!!!!
HUGS!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails