Tuesday, March 3, 2009

finished

I finished my first pair of fetching gloves. And I bought this yarn today to start another pair...
Maybe for me....maybe for my sister...we'll see!


I'm trying to keep myself busy and stay positive. Work was long today and this apartment is still so very discouraging. I miss scrapbooking, decorating and enjoying my surroundings when I'm at home. Knitting is giving me a distraction and an outlet.

I just realized that Spring Break is next week. Which means I have Monday and Friday off. I thought I had another week to wait. That was a nice suprise. Cary and I decided not to go to NH for a night. We just don't want to risk spending the money with our bills and the economy the way it is. So we are looking for a low-key, close-to-home option for the Friday of my break. We really need to do something fun together...

Well...off to catch up on some things and finish my laundry.

Good night!

3 comments:

Heather said...

These are so cute! My mom crochets something like this. I love the pattern you used though. Very pretty. I love all the beautiful things you've been knitting. Great 52Q cards. I didn't know Strathmore made ATC cards! I'm still way behind on my 52Q's.

Sarah Coggins said...

Those gloves turned out great! :) A day away sounds like fun. Looking forward to hearing where your adventure took you.

toners said...

Great job with the gloves!! Glad the knitting is a good distraction for you :) And Spring Break will be here before you know it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails