Positives in my life to focus on:
- I started a basic cable knit scarf last night and am amazed to say "I can cable knit!" It was easier than I thought!
- Beautiful, soft, red yarn to knit with...
- Flowers on the kitchen table from Cary.
- We have an involved exterminator working on the problem.
- The "hard" work to prep is behind us for the most part. Now I have to patiently wait...
- The box of stuff in the middle of the living room gives me a foot rest!
- We still have our pictures and paintings up on the walls.
- My "garden" of house plants actually looks beautiful all grouped together in the living room.
- I can cook and bake this weekend.
- Cary has been so sweet during all my melt-downs and so level headed.
- We could afford to do the prep needed to be more successful in this situation.
- I am looking into getting a new camera.
- There is only 1 (and a 1/2) work days left in the week.
- Today at work should be somewhat low-key.
- My car title came in the mail yesterday.
- The sun is out.
- My parent's are both here and healthy.
I really need to focus on this list today...
I hope to work on my last 2 weeks of Emily Falconbridge's 52Q. Unfortunately because my camera isn't working and I don't have access to my scanner I won't be able to post them for awhile. At first that has been slowing me down on actually doing them. But that shouldn't be a reason. I have dug out a few art supplies and there is no reason I can't work on them even though I can't post them here or on the Flickr Group! So...I will work on them over the next few days....along with my knitting which has been a blessing to be able to do when I get home to the chaos at night. I really have to look at my blessings...it could be worse.