Monday seems like a good day to think for a minute about what I'm grateful for at this moment.
- the Tuxedo Hot Chocolate I had from the Lone Gull this morning on the way to work.
- having a few minutes to cast-on a new project this morning before heading out.
- a relatively quiet night (last night) to sleep.
- tonight's class I teach is one I really enjoy.
- my cell phone is charged up and this makes me feel secure driving home.
- I finished the main work projects I needed to get done today.
- saturday is Valentine's Day.
- I have good, caring co-workers.
- kind blog comments.
- messages on facebook from friends and far-away family.
- american subs
- warm sun on a cold Boston day
- feeling loved
Have a good Monday!