Saturday, January 10, 2009

fun

What a great Saturday!

Here was my day...

  • Got my Dad a book for his birthday. Browsed the little bookstore downtown. Also stopped in a great store downtown Gloucester that has all "green" stuff. Got an idea for my sister's birthday coming up on the 24th.
  • Sat in the local coffee shop for awhile with my new copy of Somerset Studio.
  • Did some errands at CVS.
  • Went to the movies with my mom and sister to see Bride Wars. Very funny chick flick!
  • Helped my mom at the grocery store. Well...didn't really help. But went with her. She likes to "prep" when snow is in the forcast!
  • Had two friends over to scrapbook. Since my old apartment didn't really have a large workspace I never had people over before to scrap. Now that we have a kitchen table it was perfect. Had so much fun! I usually scrap alone but this was great. I got a lot of pages done, ate some pizza, brownies and cookie. How much better can it get?!
  • Feel relaxed and ready to face the coming work week (starting Tues) after a few more days off. This vacation has been great overall.

Ready to face my feelings and worries as CHALLENGES and keep things SIMPLE!

I had a great Saturday...a great week actually! A few minor setbacks but nothing serious I can't handle. I need to remind myself that every so often. Save worries for the really big stuff.

Tomorrow I'll take some picts of my new layouts to post. For now...I'm tired and am going to sleep.

Goodnight!

4 comments:

Benita said...

Sounds like you had a great day! DH & I wanna go see that movie....it looks really good.

Linnao said...

Sounds like you had a perfect Saturday! Cool

Jen Mc said...

Glad things are good - sounds like lots of fun had & much deserved fun.
I hope your Sunday is just as wonderful!

Denise said...

Sounds like a great day! My DD and I want to see that movie. I've heard it's really good! Have a good rest of your vacation!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails