In an attempt to lighten up and change my outlook I took a few minutes from my day too look at Ali's blog and her creativity links. Found this. This question was posed...
What 5 seemingly insignificant little things made you happy today?
1. the cookies I packed in my lunch
2. five minutes I took to put my feelings into my sketch book
3. the help I got packing up art/office stuff from a kind, always smiling person
4. someone going out of their way to help me with an errand that needed erranding:)
5. listening to "take it easy" on my ipod speakers in my office