Friday, November 7, 2008

random thougts for a friday

Well. All that I got done last weekend made up for the fact that I got nothing done this week. At home anyway. Both jobs have been very busy. And I've been neglecting my blog :( Tuesday I came home after a VERY long day at work and fell asleep on the couch at 8pm. Woke up at 9pm and went to bed!

I have been so looking forward to this weekend. But I don't like to do that because I feel like I'm wasting away huge chunks of my life just wishing it would fast forward to the weekends. That is such a small portion of my life.

Anyhow...I have been planning out my idea for my Christmas cards this year. I found a design on Memory Box using one of their stamps that I might do...with a few of my own touches. I plan on buying the cards and envelopes through Paper Source and going to my LSS for the stamp and inks. I love making my cards every year. I love planning them. Making them. Sending them. I have been doing this for many years. Before I even started scrapbooking. My list has grown so I have simplified the cards a little but I enjoy doing something a little different every year. Some years I do a few different versions but this year I think I am going to simplify and do one set of the same design.

Speaking of simplify...that might be my "One Little Word" for next year. I need to do it. Badly! Being an overacheiving, perfectionist Virgo is stressing me out beyond words. Can anyone relate?

2 comments:

Jen Mc said...

You are always so productive! Can't wait to see your cards - we just started really thinking about ours....
Have a great weekend!

toners said...

I bet your cards will be great - I looove Memory Box!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails