Sarah tagged me for "six secrets" - I share six secrets about me and then tag 5 other bloggers. I found this really hard! What to share...hmmm...
1. I was a complete slob as a kid. I remember "cleaning" my room and shoving stuff under furniture and slamming the closet door before things could fall out...it was bad. No-one now who knows me and my OCD-like tendencies would believe it...except my mom who was a witness :)
2. I am a World of Warcraft player. Yes. A computer game. Cary got me into it. I haven't regularly played in a few months but it is fun. An complete escape from reality that everyone needs at times.
3. Vacuuming doesn't happen until I get desperate and need to. My mom used to tease me when I was in college. I am so neat and organized in every other area of my home but vacuuming....I'm not good about.
4. I love plants but the only kind I can take care of are unkillable. And even that isn't always the case. My signal to water my plants is their wilting...crying out for me to water them before they die!
5. I hate peanut butter & jelly sandwiches. I used to eat peanut butter & butter when I was little. Gross.
6. I have no idea what to put for a 6th secret. This is hard. Hmmm. I won a bike in kindergarten and had a wierd premonition that morning and knew that I was going to win it. I'm not really a superstitious person but I have never forgotten that wierd, calm feeling that it wasn't a surprise to me that I was going to win it. Makes me sound like a freak!
This was so hard but fun! I'm tagging......Heather, Pete, Sandra, Toni,and Jen. Thanks Sarah...this was a fun challenging challenge!