Thursday, September 4, 2008

gratitude

Picture of me taken at the zoo a few weeks ago. The sign and the picture just fits me right now. Sarcastic? Obvious? Just need a little humor. I'm tired. Not feeling too much like writing. Full of mixed emotions. Heated "discussions" with someone I love, even when they turn out ok, make me tired and have no energy. So...instead I will try to focus on some positives...a gratitude list.

Today I am grateful:


1. To have stated my opinion and asked that it be respected.

2. To have acknowledged changes I can make to how I respond to other's opinions.

3. That tomorrow is Friday and the first day of class.

4. That my birthday is on monday and I plan on getting a few small treats after work tomororw.

5. That I have food in the fridge and cabinets.

6. That I have my bills paid.

7. That tomorrow is payday.

8. That I have a nice, quiet, comfortable place to live.

9. That I have someone who loves me and whom I love back.

10. That I have nothing to do now except lie on the couch and watch TV and then get a much needed, good night sleep!

1 comment:

toners said...

What a great outlook to have during tough times :) Hang in there...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails