Wednesday, August 6, 2008

today

Not much to report here. Still moving. It never ends. Since we work opposite shifts it is taking awhile. We should be out by Friday. No new pictures today. And that noise I heard last night at my parent's...my dad thinks it might have been a fisher cat. My parent's have lived here over 30 years (my whole life) and none of us have never heard a sound like that. It didn't sound like the coyotes....and they can make some odd noises in the night! And a few years ago I saw a HUGE fisher cat in the back yard along the stone wall. I had never seen one before.

Well...tomorrow is my "friday" and I'm looking forward to trying to get some use out of my artspace this weekend. I have a craft fair coming up in October at my mother's school. My goal is to make enough to buy a Bind-it-all. I love preparing for craft fairs. It gives me an excuse to make endless cards!

3 comments:

Janet said...

have fun card making!! I'd love to see what you create!

Sarah Coggins said...

Have fun creating today! I've been thinking about using some of my sales to buy a Bind It All as well.

I left a little something for you on my blog. :)

scrapperjen said...

Happy Creating! I hope you have fun and get settled in soon!
HUGS

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails